– Although she’s the eldest among members, she acts like a maknae. Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol’s MC).– Taeyeon said she didn’t want to be the leader at first because she thought that SNSD shouldn’t have a leader since 6/9 girls are born in the same year. – Sunny and Sooyoung voted Taeyeon to the be the most popular among the members. – Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Tiffany and Seohyun.– Among her nicknames are “Black Pearl” and “Cola”, both referring to her unique personality and her tanned skin. – She appeared in several dramas, like: “Attack on the Pin-Up Boys” (2017) “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007), “Fashion King” (2012), “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015), “Local Hero” (2016), “Gogh, The Starry Night” (2016), “Defendant” (2017).– Though Yuri is one of the lead dancers, she said that she’s the one that is the slowest in learning new moves… – Yuri was in a relationship with baseball player Oh Seung Hwan. – Yuri acted in the movie “No Breathing”, alongside Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk.– She had a grade of 97.5 in getting her drivers license. ” Tiffany – She was born in San Francisco, California, USA.
– She has an older brother, Kim Jiwoong, and a sister, Kim Haeyeon.
– Sunny and Yuri are the ones who get the choreography wrong most of the time. – On August 28, 2016, Yuri and Seohyun released a song via SM Station, titled “Secret”.
– Yuri is known as a member that has a husky voice among the SNSD members. –Yuri’s ideal type: “I wish he is really affectionate.
– In 2007 she became a trainee of SM Entertainment and debuted with SNSD after a few months of training. – Sunny hates red bean paste, so whenever they eat bungobbang (type of bread/cake with red bean in the middle), she only eats the head and the tail (parts without too much red bean paste) and gives the rest to Taeyeon who LOVES red bean paste. – She acted in several musical theaters, like “Singin’ in the rain”, “Catch me if you can” in Korea and Japan. I wish he is really kind and friendly to elders and children.
– Her nicknames are: Soonkyu, DJ Soon, Ssun, Sunny Bunny, Choi Danshin (the shortest). Wouldn’t a guy like that have good manners with me too?